Nursing Assistant Program Overview
- Continuing Education
- Both Campuses
CED 401 Certified Nursing Assistant
The Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program prepares students to provide basic personal care under the direction of nursing or medical personnel.
- 120-hour, State of Michigan Approved Program
- Applicants must meet minimum admission requirements
- Ironwood and Houghton training locations
- Some businesses sponsor a select number of students each year
- Ask us how to transfer your certification to Wisconsin!
- Variety of innovative schedules are available to meet your personal needs
All CNA students have additional requirements. The clinical sites require criminal background checks and drug screens be conducted before students begin clinical assignments. The clinical agency reserves the right to accept or deny any student for clinical privileges. Applicants need to be aware that any history of misdemeanor and/or felony or past abuse may make them ineligible to meet clinical and program requirements.
Courses at Gogebic
|CED 401||Certified Nursing Assistant||0|
|Total Credits: 0|