Veterans Services

Veterans Benefits

Veteran Friendly School

You may be eligible to receive financial assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) if you are currently serving in the military, have served in the past, or are a dependent of someone who has. Gogebic Community College (GCC) actively assists eligible students with applying their educational benefits towards a GCC degree. 

Click here for more information.