GOGEBIC COMMUNITY COLLEGE • E 4946 Jackson Road Ironwood MI 49938 • P: 800.682.5910
Math & Science
- Another Virtual Lab
- ChemExper Chemical Dictionary (CCD) - Database of more than 100,000 commercially available chemicals. CCD is searchable by molecular formulas, IUPAC names, common names, CAS numbers, catalogue numbers, structures/substructures or physical characteristics.
- ChemFinder - Chemfinder is a "chemical search engine" for thousands of organic and inorganic substances. Search by chemical name, CAS Number, molecular formular or weight. Results for each substance include: 2D structures and 3D models, basic physical properties, links to authoritative Web sites with additional information on the substance, including biochemistry, health, physical properties, MSDS and regulations.
- Chemistry Central
- Cornell University Library - 500,000+ e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology and Statistics.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Martindale's Calculators from Basic to Advanced Topics - Locates links to chemistry calculators from the basic to the advanced
- Molecular Libraries Roadmap Initiative
- Molecular Weight/Elemental Analysis Calculations - Enter the molecular formula to receive the molecular weight and Elemental Analysis!
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- OSIRIS-Property Explorer - Allows the prediction of drug-relevant properties(i.e., Toxicity Risk Assessment , cLogP Prediction , Solubility Prediction, Molecular Weights, Fragment-based Drug-Likeness Prediction, Overall Drug-Likeness Score). The quality of the prediction and some parameters are explained in an online-tutorial.
- ThermoDex - ThermoDex contains records of printed and web-based thermochemical/thermophysical data for chemical compounds.
- Virtual Chemistry
- Vapor Pressure Data