Gogebic Community College is actively seeking adjuncts in the following areas:
Certified Medical Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant
Introduction to Algebra
Native American History
Principles of Biology
Adjunct Faculty Application Instructions
The following items are required from all Adjunct Faculty applicants before being considered for a position at Gogebic Community College:
- Completed Gogebic Community College Application for Employment.
- Completed Adjunct Faculty Qualifications Form.
(Note: you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to
open and print these two documents.)
- Letter of application (not to exceed 2 pages) that specifically explains ability to meet the qualifications and responsibilities of the teaching assignment.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable for application; official copies will be required upon employment)
- Two letters of recommendation that address aspects of your experience
* Please note that beginning fall 2012, all newly appointed adjuncts or adjuncts with less than two years teaching experience at Gogebic Community College are required to complete a formal Adjunct Orientation. Orientation must be completed prior to teaching. Dates for the orientation will be made available.
Forward all materials electronically or via mail to:
Ashley Paquette, Director of Human Resources
Gogebic Community College, E4946 Jackson Road
Ironwood, MI 49938, (906) 932-4231 ext. 324